Pages

2.17.2012

Inspiration 101

Applying for dietetic internships is quite possibly the least motivating process ever.

Hundreds of dollars and 8 different essays for a 1 in 4 chance of being matched? 

Thanks nutrition Gods. 

I am determined to move on from my hell week, though, and get in gear. Spring break is coming soon, and I'm going somewhere warm for the first time since high school. 
Goodbye midwest; I will not miss you. 

Whatever it is that may be hampering your motivation for the week, ignore it, and find something that does the opposite. 



1. -Wearing a bikini in approximately 3 weeks? Enough. Said. 


2. No, I do not find peanut butter motivating, but I do feel less guilty about eating it when I'm working out more :)


3. Schedule in working out to your schedule. Plan it, write it down, and go. 


4. -A time when I was in better shape... and looking good in my bridesmaid dress!  


5. Tips and tricks for the gym; easy ways to exercise at home. 


6. Invest a little cash into a gym membership or Fitpass for fitness/yoga classes. Having paid for something upfront always makes me want to get my money's worth. 

Happy Friday, lovers! Let's get confident, happy, and motivated. 

much love, tara 

No comments:

Post a Comment